Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Anyone who knows me knows that I like to photograph all things nature. Among my favorite subjects is landscapes, flowers and of course wild animals and birds. I also love the ocean. I love visiting and just being at the shore. I am very fortunate to live so close to the New Jersey beaches. When at the shore I inevitably photograph seagulls. It's almost obligatory. But who says one has to be at the beach to photograph them? And that brings us to today's photo of the day.

During our visit to New Hope the other day we, as usual, went down to the water and fed the birds. And there sure is a wide variety of birds to see there. There are ducks, swans pigeons and also one of my favorites seagulls.


This is just a few that were there. They were all over the place! And by the looks of them I would say they eat well.

And that's what I've got for you today folks. I hope you have enjoyed my photos from New Hope the past few days. I may share one more tomorrow but I am not sure yet. I still have some to go over. So be sure to check back.

As I have said before I truly appreciate you taking a small part of your day to visit and see what I have to share. Thank you :) And if you get a chance please take a look at the Facebook Group too. You can find it here.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You and seagulls. Come to the parking lots along Aramingo Avenue in Philly and you'll see lots of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I guess there's a lot for them to eat there.

      Delete