Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Hi all! To go along with today's photo of the day I have a riddle for you. It's the age old question; Why did the chicken cross the road?


Well apparently for this chicken it was to get almost to the other side, go back to the middle and then continue to cross. I'm sure glad this isn't a busy road!

I shot this today at Norview Farm in King of Prussia. It's not a working farm anymore but rather a petting farm. There is also a greenhouse on the premises and in the warmer months an ice cream shop. You can even purchase spring water there directly out of the well. Norview was once a dairy farm but has been closed for many years. The township purchased the property and operates it as a local park. It's nice to have some open space in our all too crowded retail community.

And I have to go for now. I am working on some photos and may have another post today. The key word here is may. I will however be back soon to share more of my photos with you. I hope you visit again soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. The old joke was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. The definition in the picture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. When i saw the chicken I knew I had to use it for my post today.

      Delete