Sunday, April 9, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I am feeling a lot better today. Not 100% but a lot better and I can even eat!

Kim and I were able to run our Saturday errands today and we even made time to stop by a local garden shop and pick up some flowers to spruce up for the warm weather heading our way. We got a couple tulips for the front garden and Kim planted them. So of course I did my part and photographed them :) So that is what I am sharing with you today.

Click For Full Size Image

Pretty soon this will be at full bloom. Probably tomorrow when the temperatures hit around 80° F (27° C).

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 212mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/160 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday April 8, 2017

And that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment