Thursday, April 13, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Work has been tough lately my friends. I know I never talk about it here, and I'm not going to start now either, but let's just say this is the beginning of our busy season and we are short two people. The only reason I mention this is to convey how important my free time and a peaceful environment is to me. I guess that's why I feel truly blessed with what I have. And why I share it with you so often.

This afternoon I was trying to find new angles to shoot and new places to hide so as to not scare off our Cafe visitors and I saw this. I knew immediately that this should be today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this from behind our shed. It seems to be a good spot to hang out and wait for our wild friends to show up. I guess we'll see what I come up with. Stay tuned...

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

The high film speed caused a little more grain than I liked but through the magic of Photoshop and Google's awesome NIK Collection I was able to remove most of it without compromising image quality.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday April 12, 2017

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment