Friday, April 14, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Why are dandelions bad? They are weeds but so is grass in the strictest of senses. Okay I guess they do tend to overtake a lawn if left alone, but I have always found them a good photo subject. So before someone who shall not be named but lives here with me gets rid of them I would like to share this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/60 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday April 13, 2017

That's all for today. But be sure to check back soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It must run in the family. I love dandelions too and I don't care if they take over the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at some the other day. They remind me of little spots of sunshine sent by God to brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete