Sunday, April 30, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Seeing as I have not posted a squirrel photo for a while I thought I'd share this one with you. This little guy was doing his best to shimmy up a shepherd's hook to get to one of our bird feeders. Very resourceful creatures aren't they?

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/640 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 640
- Center Weighted Average Metering

I wish the focus was a little better but this was shot at a pretty long range and hand held. Even with image stabilization it's tough to get perfect.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday April 29, 2017

And that's all for now. But I have some cool new stuff coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I see this a lot. Most people don't like squirrels raiding the bird feeder but I figure as long as there is enough to go around I'll let them have at it :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful scenery! I'm surprised the squirrel got that far. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keep watching and he may get the treat :)

      Delete