Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Welcome To the Daily View

A few days ago I shared a dandelion from our front yard. We have lots of them. At least until I mow. But even so they return within a week. And that's actually okay with me. But they wouldn't return if it weren't for today's photo. Well not the photo but the photo subject. A dandelion seed head.

Click For Full Size Image

I always enjoy shooting these. I love getting a closer look and am amazed at how something so small is actually very intricate.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F9
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday April 17, 2017

That's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment