Sunday, April 2, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I would like to switch back to flowers as I share this really cool Pericallis I bought today to start off the Spring season. I have never had one before but I can see that it is going to be a new favorite and frequent photo subject.

Click For Full Size Image

I couldn't resist the colors.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 43mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture 6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/320 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before"image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday April 2, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them but they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either but I love them. We were at Lowes yesterday and on our way back to my car we saw them and I went back in and bought one. It's actually a large pot and a bargain at $10.00.

      Delete