Monday, April 3, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

When surveying our yard for a place to build a shed Kim and I came across some daffodils popping up near some trees and bushes. I guess one of the previous owners planted them. Now that the shed has been completed I don't think they will get a lot of sun so I will be gently moving them after the rains we are supposed to get this week.

Click For Full Size Image

Sure it's a little rough looking but it's growing on it's own without any care or cultivating in any way. I will however make sure they have good soil to grow in once I move them. I'm even making my own compost now. Stay tuned.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 183mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/20 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 2, 2017

That's all for today folks. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Playing catch up with your photos. I like the blue jay. The pericallis are really pretty. Do you know if they are part of the daisy family? Daisies are my favorite! Daffodils are such a cheerful flower,like a ray of sunshine! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if pericallis are part of the daisy family but I would guess they are. I'll have to do some reading up on them. I like daffodils too so I will make sure to move ours to a good spot and take good care if them. Thanks for stopping by to catch up!

      Delete
  2. Daffodils are Joe's favorite flower. We have all kinds of varieties planted in our yard. I'm sure these will be fine if you move them. They are pretty hardy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking. Not to mention the soil is basically the same so there should be no difference to the plant. I just want to make sure I move them after any heavy rain so they have a chance to take hold.

      Delete