Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Welcome To The Daily view

Today I thought I would shift away from our recent zoo trip and share a scene from Sunday Morning. After all of the rain we got on Saturday this nice bright sunshine was a welcomed change.

Click For Full Size Image

Our trees and bushes are sure filling in.  love the privacy!

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 37mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before"image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday April 24, 2017

I also have a video I meant to post a couple days ago. Here is one of our male Downy Woodpeckers enjoying a meal at the Cafe. As always this is best viewed at Full Screen in 1080p resolution. And be sure to turn up your volume.


That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment