Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today was a productive day behind the camera. The weather was absolutely perfect for an early April day and when I got home from work the nature around us was in full swing. I captured a lot I will be sharing with you and to start off I would like to show you this hungry grackle.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F10
- Shutter Speed 1/800 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 500
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday April 3, 2017

And that will do it for now. But I'll be back real soon. I hope to see you here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment