Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Sometimes composition is more important than a "picture perfect" photograph. And today's photo is proof of that. At least I think so.

When I got home today there was still some sunlight but there was also a lot of clouds. And it seemed like it may rain at any moment. But at the same time I really wanted to get outside and shoot a bit. And so I did. I didn't capture a lot but I did get this.

Click For Full Size Image

I had to shoot at a rather high film speed. And that caused a little more grain than I liked. And I also had to use a lower shutter speed and larger aperture. But I did use a tripod for this shot. I think it made the difference between this halfway decent result and something I would no share. And before I was willing to share this I had to do some adjustments in Photoshop. I removed some of the grain and I brightened it up mostly.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/320 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday April 18, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment