Monday, April 10, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Well it seems that Spring has sprung and dare I say that the warm weather is here for the season? I'm sure we will have the occasional cool evening or even day but I think they will be the exception. Of course I am no weather pro so I could be completely wrong.

When I got home this afternoon I went out to our back yard and was greeted by a plethora of birds and squirrels. And not wanting to pass up an opportunity I grabbed my camera and snapped several dozen frames. Naturally I am sharing one with you today. Please enjoy this young squirrel who in turn is enjoying a tasty peanut.

Click For Full Size Image

Aside from cropping and some minor color adjustment post processing was very minimal.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 87mm
- Shutter Priority
- Manual Control
- Aperture F10
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

Just a bit too much Blue, Yellow and Red.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 9, 2017

And that will do it for today friends.Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment