Friday, April 28, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Well it's Friday my friends and man was it a long week. So this is going to be short and sweet. For today's photo please enjoy this Gerbera Daisy from our front garden.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/160 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday April 27, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I lost track of your sight for awhile.Back now! I agree about the otters. I could sit & watch them all day...Daisies are my very favorite flower...ok next to the scent of hyacinths. I even carried daisies at my wedding (though it was in October). To me, they are a happy flower. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete