Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I must say that I was very pleased with my photo yesterday. The otters are one of my favorite animals at any zoo and especially Elmwood. But now that I have had a chance to look closer at the RAW images I shot during this trip I have found lots of good stuff. And even some stuff that I haven't shared before. Today's photo is a good example.

Click for Full Size Image

You may not be able to tell but I shot this beautiful Peregrine Falcon through chicken wire. If you look real close you can probably see some. I was able to fade most of it out though. And truthfully I would rather work around chicken wire than shoot through glass.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma Dc 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday April 23, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment