Friday, April 21, 2017

Welcome To the Daily View

Today I would like to share one more "tree bud" photo with you. I have to say that this is another shot that the composition quality outweighs it's overall quality. I would have liked it to be just a bit more defined.

Click For Full Size Image

What's your opinion?

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture 7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/15 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday April 20, 2017

As always I thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you again real soon here at the blog.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This bud is open more than yesterday's so I can say with certainty that it is a magnolia. I really like this picture.

    ReplyDelete