Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

For the past few years I have posted many shots of the orchid my sister Elaine gave us on Thanksgiving quite a while ago. And it is still going strong. Well this past Christmas she gave us another, much larger orchid and it has finally bloomed.

Click For Full Size Image

Of course we keep it inside but I thought it would be nice to use the sky and trees as a backdrop. And the daylight really brings out the best in flowers.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 73mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday April 11, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So glad I didn't kill it while taking care of it before it got to you. It's very pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete