Sunday, April 16, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I am happy to report that Kim and I had a very nice Easter Sunday. We cooked ham and I even made baked macaroni and cheese from a recipe that my brother sent me. I think it came out pretty good but it's still not up to his caliber. I also made my famous bread pudding. Well okay it's famous around here. But it's pretty darn good if I do say so myself. We had Kim's parents over for dinner and Terry and his girlfriend Gianna even stopped by for a bit. And that brings me to today's photo. Terry and Gianna gave Kim some very beautiful potted tulips.

Click For Full Size Image

These will go nicely in our garden.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 61mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/13 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 640
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday April 15, 2017

And that will do it for now. I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter and as always I thank you for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment