Thursday, April 6, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I had a few ideas as to what I wanted to share with you today. And I was pretty close to a decision when Kim got a call from her mother telling her to let me know that there was a rainbow visible outside of her house about four miles away from us. So you know I had to check it out. Luckily I got right out there because a few minutes later I would never have seen it. So for your viewing pleasure I present you with today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Thanks for the tip Marilyn!

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/320 Second
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday April 5, 2017

And that's all for now. But I'll be back real soon. I hope you will be too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really did a good job brightening up this picture. I'm assuming that the after picture was more what you saw than the before. I didn't see a rainbow but then I wasn't looking for one. Thanks for sharing this. I love rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete