Monday, January 9, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today Was another cold one my friends. Especially early this morning. But when I looked up and saw the Sun shining through the trees in our back yard I just had to grab a few shots. And while my results varied I think this one turned out okay.

Click For Full Size Image

Perhaps if I spent more time preparing I this would have been a little better. Sometimes though it is about getting the shot while the opportunity is presenting itself.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/8000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Spot Metering

Cropping and other post processing done in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday January 8, 2017

Thanks for stopping by folks!

Until next time...

2 comments: