Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

It seems that yesterday's post showed up a bit late. I assure you that I finished it on time and attempted publish it. For some reason though it didn't show up and I had to retry this morning. Hopefully today's will work right.

I had to go out on the road today for work and in my journeys I passed by this place.

Click For Full Size Image

Called The Yellow House Hotel this is a restaurant in Oley Pennsylvania. Built in 1901 The Yellow House originally served as a stagecoach stop. You can read about it here. If this photo looks familiar it is because I posted a similar one a year or so ago. Someday maybe we'll try dinner there.

I shot this with my camera phone and the only editing I made was some cropping so there really isn't a "Before" image to speak of.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday January 24, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to eat there. I'd love to just see the inside of this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am told it's pretty reasonable and casual.

      Delete