Saturday, January 28, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Hi folks. Today for the first time since our move I was able to spend some time out and about with my camera. And it was great! I got a lot good stuff to share with you. For today though I am starting off with something that I haven't posted in a long while. A sunrise. Now, it was quite cloudy when I set out and although the Sun wasn't big and bright it did provide some really nice color for the morning sky. So here, with a little more grain than I would like, is this morning's sunrise.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this at the Norristown Farm Park which is within walking distance from our new house, for which I am ever so grateful. It is very nice to have such open space. You can read about the Park here and here.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 61mm
- Manual Mode
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/20 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Photoshop and the wonderful NIK Collection from Google was used for some rather tricky post processing. I had a little trouble with film grain (noise) but I think it came out okay.

Here is the Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday January 27, 2017

And that's all for now. But I'll be back real soon with lots more for you. I hope to see you here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Although I think the after is beautiful and vivid, I sort of like the before better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why some may like the "Before" image better. I like that the original shows more of the cornfield but the after shows a more accurate image of the sky that I saw. And like I have always said there are many ways to see the same thing. Thanks for your input :)

      Delete
    2. They are both beautiful. It's almost as if the after is an oil painting and the before a watercolor. If you say the after is a more accurate depiction, then I say go with that.

      Delete