Monday, January 16, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Things are still pretty busy here my friends. There is so much to do and so many things to put away. One of those things was setting up shop at the new Cafe. Well at least get it started. Of course I had to take a little time to pull out my camera and shoot some frames.

Today's photo is of one of our very first visitors.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Standard cropping and adjustments made in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday January 15, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the cropping which brings the bird into sharper focus. But having said that, I also like the before shot which shows the whole scene. It gives more a sense of place. So I think they are both good.

    ReplyDelete