Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am going back a few weeks and revisiting my trip to the zoo. Here we have another look at the awesome River Otters.

Click For Full Size Image

These guys are so cool! I could watch them all day.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Canon 75-300mm IS Lens at 169mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F5.6
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was minimal with mainly some cropping and color adjustment in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday January 9, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the close-up of the sun with the branches. However I adore watching the River Otters! They are so affectionate with one another. The Phila Zoo had 2 cubs (kits?) and the 'aunt' & they played on the water slide while the parents got in some cuddle time. I agree; pull me up a chair! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I like the Prairie dogs too but the Otters steal the show :)

      Delete