Sunday, January 22, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Yesterday I posted a foggy driving photo from our trip to Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Today I am sharing another fog pic. This one was shot just around the corner from home while Kim and I were walking the dog afew nights ago.

Click For Full Size Image

Once again I shot this with my camera phone. But I did shift from Full Auto to Pro Mode

Technical Info

- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Pro Mode
- Aperture F1.90
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- Center Weighted Average Metering 

Photoshop was used for cropping and color adjustment.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday January 21, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment