Sunday, January 15, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

It's been another busy one so this is gonna be real quick. Again. I have so much to wrap up with our move but I want to get something out to you.

Here is another view of the "Cafe To Be". This time viewed from my home office.


Can you see why I am excited about all the new possibilities?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday January 14, 2017

Thanks for your understanding and as always for stopping by! New things are on the way!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Nice view! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Location,location...The Cafe will be close to the tree for the squirrels? How convenient! I love the view. Congrats & blessings on your new place! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I think the Cafe will be in that left corner near the trees.

      Delete
  3. My phone wouldn't let me comment yesterday. You have an awesome view and yard there! So happy and excited for you! Can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete