Sunday, January 29, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today I am sharing another shot from my journey through the Norristown Farm Park yesterday morning. This time instead of a sunrise though we have a section of trail.

Click For Full Size Image

Just a bit of creepiness due to the low light from the early time of day. In reality though it's not creepy at all. In fact it is very pleasant with the sounds of nature all around.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 1/10 Second
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was completed in Photoshop with a little bit of tweaking with Google's NIK Collection of filters.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday January 28, 2017

And that wraps up another quick weekend my friends. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this, even before reading your comments, I thought, "This looks like a spooky road." Good picture. And this one I definitely like the after rather than the before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sunrise photo from yesterday,tho I prefer the 'before'.You may have gotten more color however I like the lighter one better. As for the path? Well...proves light can make the photo!

    ReplyDelete