Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Welcome to the Daily View

Today's photo is yet another from Valley Forge. I have shared "My Favorite Tree", the Valley Forge Train Station and Washington's Headquarters this week. And now today we take a look at the train tracks that run through the park along the Schuylkill River. Of course  I could not resist going with black and white.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F20
- ISO (Shutter Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping and adjustments were made in Photoshop using filters within the NIK Collection. I also emulated AGFA 400 APX 400 Speed Film. The film emulation gave me a bit too much grain but I was able to resolve it within NIK and by kicking up the white setting and brightness. I also toned down the contrast.

Here is the original image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday January 3, 2016

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment