Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Yesterday I shared the Valley Forge Train Station with you, which is located next to Washington's Headquarters. Today I would like to share Washington's Headquarters with you.

Click For Full Size

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/100 Second
- ISO (Shutter Speed) 160
- Center Weighted Average Metering

As usual I post processed in Photoshop and within Photoshop I used the NIK Collection of filters. I stuck with color this time. I did toy with black and white but I it just didn't like it.

Here is the "Before" photo

Click For Full Size

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday January 2, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment