Sunday, January 8, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

As scenic as the back roads of Lancaster County can be the farms are what it's really known for. That's because there is just so many. And it makes for some really awesome produce in the warmer months. Kim and I always make sure to pick up some when we visit several times over the Summer each year.

So I suppose you can guess what today's photo is going to be huh? Here in beautiful black and white is what could pass for almost any farm in the county.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 73mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/80 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping and post processing was done in Photoshop using filters within the NIK Collection. I also emulated AGFA APX Pro 100 Speed Print Film.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday January 7, 2017

And there you have it. I've gotta go for now but I'll be back real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. But not just any farm, an Amish farm. Notice there are no power lines going to the house or the barn. And I like the b&w of this better than the color. The color doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I agree. I just had to do this in black and white.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kathy. It just doesn't capture 'it'the way b&w does. The road in the other shot seems to go on forever...Nice depth!

    ReplyDelete