Saturday, January 14, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Tonight's post is gonna be quick folks. And a little different from my regular ones.

Kim and I have moved! We are in our new home as of today and let me tell you I am very excited. We have so much more land than our old house and lots of nature to go with it. And yes, the cafe has moved with us. And just to let you know I have the old cafe covered. Our furry and feathered friends will still have plenty to eat.

So for today's photo I am sharing a simple snapshot of where the new Cafe will be located.


The Cafe should be located to the left of the frame you see here. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday January 13, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Kim. Can't wait to see the place and the new cafe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It really is nice. There's just a lot to do. We should be good by mid week though.

      Delete