Saturday, January 7, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

What is one to do on a snowy day? Take a 50 Mile drive I suppose. And that's exactly what Kim and I did today. But it wasn't so bad really. Though there has been on and off snow for the past couple of days we really haven't been affected that much. I think we got about an inch or so. There was enough snow however to make for some nice photos. And today I am sharing one that I shot along a lonely back road.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/80 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was actually quite minimal. I had to correct the White Balance and the color but there was no cropping. I did use Color Efex Pro 2 from the NIK Collection from Google to bring out some detail hidden in the RAW image.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday January 6, 2017

That's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment