Friday, January 6, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Switching back to my Valley Forge trip last weekend I would like to share this railroad bridge with you. As you can see there is no clear path to the underpass. In fact the area is blocked off. But when I was a younger person this was not the case. There used to be a set of stairs leading to that right hand side tunnel that was meant for pedestrian traffic. One used to be able to pass under the bridge and get a very nice view of the Schuylkill River.

Click For Full Size Image

You can see I tried to add a bit of artistic flair. Nothing much but just a little something.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 26mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/50 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 125
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Post processing was done in Photoshop and within Photoshop I used components of the NIK Collection of filters.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday January 5, 2017

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment