Thursday, January 12, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

I have shared many eagle shots from the zoo but never one of these guys. At least I don't think I have. And if I have shared one it wasn't this photo. This was on December 30th. You can see some of the falling snow flurries we got that day.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma 18-250mm DC Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/125 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 500
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropped and color adjusted in Photoshop. I also used the wonderful NIK Collection to clean up some grain and bring out some extra detail.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday January 11, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment