Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

With not a lot of time lately to get out and shoot I have been going over my last couple of weeks work. And though I have recently shared a few shots from the zoo I have found that I have yet some more I would like to show you. In that light I present the following for today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Canon 18-75mm IS Lens at 55mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.3
- Shutter Speed 1/320 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Normal cropping and adjustments were done within Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday January 10, 2017

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment