Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 16, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When I am out shooting (photos) I generally concentrate on landscapes. It is after all my favorite subject. But while photographing the "big subject" I often find myself distracted by many of the "little things". It's a habit that has increased over the years. And I feel fortunate for it. Remember it's the little things that make up the big picture. So to that end I share this with you today.


I saw this while shooting at Lock 60 in Phoenixville Saturday. Doesn't nature find the most interesting places to show up? Perhaps this is a case of nature taking over something that man has created. Interesting twist huh?

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen that happen before. Cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. But it was the first thing to get mt attention when I got out of our car. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That is so neat! My aunt used to tell me "Bloom where you are planted."Guess nature mastered that.Proves that no matter where we are,we can grow. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete