Sunday, December 13, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 13, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It would be an understatement if I said "Wow! what great weather we had this weekend!". As I type this it is 63°. On December 13 in the Northeast. This is a welcome but unusual occurrence. Naturally Kim and I wanted to enjoy the outdoors a little so we headed to a local place that we visited several years ago and kind of forgot about. Schuylkill Canal Lock 60. The only remaining lock on the Schuylkill River. It's kind of a well known but at the same time forgotten part of the local park system. You can check it out at this link if you like. As we walked long the river I shot several frames and would like to share this one with you today.


A bit overcast but oh so warm!

I have a lot more to share but for now I must go. I'll be back real soon though and hope you will be too!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment