Friday, December 25, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 25, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Merry Christmas all! 

Well my friends it's getting late so this is going to be quick. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not this is certainly a special time of the year. I hope that each and every one of you had a good day and had the chance to spend time with family and friends.

As I was saying yesterday the temperatures around here have been way above normal. It is still in the sixties as I type this at about fifteen minutes until 11 PM. Just amazing! I am not complaining though. This is my kind of weather. But I am a little concerned about some of our outdoor plants and flowers. I am afraid they may bloom out of season and not bloom in the Spring and Summer. I guess we will just have to wait and see. On this note I would like to share this photo of our rhododendron from this afternoon.


As much as I would like to see it's flowers I can wait until it's supposed to happen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this is 'nice' weather. However I miss the snow....Not the icy stormy kind but the soft white fluffy kind. This is NOT healthy! We need the cold to kill all the germs in the air.Think about it:scientists freeze germs to get them dormant (or kill them). Anybody out there sneezing? coughing? Yeah well...Also usually having a warm December,we get the ice storms in Feb/Mar! Hope not,but...I say Let it snow!!

    ReplyDelete