Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 1, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Daily View!

Wow! Is it really December already? As I type this it is 52° F with a bit of rain. A lot nicer than say 30° F with snow! I can really get into this warmer Winter. Though I am sure we will get at least a little frigid weather so I'll try to enjoy it while I can.

For today's photo I am breaking up my Longwood Christmas posts with this very, very rare shot. And I am not even kidding. This is some special stuff I'm sharing with you.


This is our dog Schnitzel. He is a really awesome companion but a really difficult photographic subject. He hates his picture being taken! As soon as I pull out the camera he turns away. Even my cell phone. He will not (usually) look toward the lens and moves around a lot. This time however I was able to catch him off guard. Well actually he was just waking from a nap. Hey, I'll take it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice picture. I love how the color is all on the same palettes. It looks as if it could be an oil painting from the 19th century.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the difficulty of pet photos. It seems no matter how fast the shutter speed, the end photo has a turned head or something that was not in your frame. It is a very handsome shot of Schnitzel (who is already handsome!). Guess he doesn't go see Santa Paws....

    ReplyDelete