Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 30, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Moving along with the older photos I would like to get a bit more "vintage" today. For your viewing pleasure (I hope) here is a shot from around 2002. I'm not 100% sure of the year but it's from around there somewhere. I do know however it is SeaWorld in San Diego California. This guy was looking for some more of the minnows I just fed him.


I scanned this from a print that was made from a digital image from my Fuji S602Z camera. Say that 10 times real fast :) I loved that camera and actually still have it but am unable to find a memory card that fits it. Also I am not sure if I have shared this before or not. I don't think so but of I did please enjoy a second look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: