Thursday, December 24, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 24, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it's Christmas Eve folks but it sure doesn't feel like it. We made it to the 70's today and as I type this at just after 9 PM it is currently 61° F which is way above normal. And tomorrow the forecast is calling for a high of 66° F.

I was off work today but still up nice and early. It's just a habit that I can't break. So knowing that the yard needed some sprucing up I headed right out and got to it. The Cafe was particularly in need of some cleaning. And it looks pretty good. Not perfect but good. So for today's photo I would like to share this with you.


One of our squirrels enjoying a peanut.

Thanks for stopping by! And may I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & yours! And to all the Cafe patrons!

    ReplyDelete