Saturday, December 12, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - December 12, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Yesterday's post was kind of rushed and I also did not get the Weekly Roundup out due to time constraints. After I got home from work I had to rush and get changed to drive into the city for dinner and a show that Kim booked for the two of us. We saw a live stage production called "Baskerville" at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre on South Broad Street in the Philadelphia theater district. It is comedic take of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes mystery "The Hound of the Baskervilles". While I cannot go into any depth of the show in this post I will say that it was very well done and the comedy side is not over the top and well executed. I can recommend this show to Sherlock Holmes fans of any age.

So while in the city we experienced one of the unfortunate side effects of driving in Philadelphia. Traffic! But I tried to make the best of it and shot a photo or two including the one I am sharing with you today. This is City Hall while driving North on Broad Street.


This was shot with my phone so it's not the highest of quality but I like how it came out.

And now for the Weekly Roundup (a day late). Click on the links below in case you missed a day or just want an easy way to take a second look or perhaps share with someone who may be interested.




Thursday December 10, 2015

Friday December 11, 2015

And that will do it for another week my friends. As always I would like to thank you for stopping by and checking out my photos. I hope to see you again real soon!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Still a good shot. You're right....traffic is a given,especially this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks familiar! It's a sight I have seen many times. You got a good take on it though.

    ReplyDelete