Sunday, December 27, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - December 27, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and a slightly late Weekly Roundup!

Last Thanksgiving (2014) my Sister Elaine gave us an orchid that bloomed for several months. Then finally it lost it's flowers and for another several months all we had was leaves. But they were healthy so I was hopeful that one day it would bloom again. And then about two weeks ago it happened. The very beginnings of new flowers. And today they are really getting big. They're not open yet but they will be. So today I would like to share one of the buds with you.


And now for the late but better than not at all Weekly Roundup. As usual you can click on any of the links below to take a second look at the last week's posts.









And there you have it folks. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sort of sad the flowers are fooled by this false spring. I hope they'll recover enough to grow during the real spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

      Delete