Monday, December 28, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 28, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

This afternoon I was going over some photos from the last several months. Ones that I have not previously shared. My normal process after I go out shooting is to create a folder with the days work and carefully screen them for the few that I want to show. I then do whatever post processing I feel is needed and decide what I want to share and where. Some I show here and some may be posted to one of the dedicated photo sharing sites that I use. Then like today, every once in a while I take a second look. And sometimes I find something that I skipped over the first time around for whatever reason that I think has some merit and decide that I would like to share it. And that is what happened today.

Today's photo is from September 26th of this year and was shot at Longwood Gardens.


As all of us in the Northeastern U.S. knows the weather has been very unseasonably warm. So now it is of no surprise that this bee was still buzzing around in late September. But when I shot it I was very surprised. As I have said before I really, really LOVE this weather we have been having but I sure hope it doesn't affect this Spring and Summer too much. It's just not normal.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Love your close ups thanks for sharing.The detail is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I may have some more "overlooked" photos in the near future.

      Delete
  2. Feeling normal here. We had snow yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No snow here but it sure has cooled off. Still a bit above normal though :)

      Delete