Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 29, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today I am continuing with the "looking back" theme I started yesterday. It's kind of fun going through some of the stuff from throughout the year and giving it a second chance at meeting the world.

So let's take a look at our trip to Washington DC in July. July 12 to be precise.

 
A shot from one of my favorite sites in DC. The Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. I have many good memories of visiting there with my cousin Charles many times over the years. Charles passed away a few years ago and I miss him every day but I am thankful for all of the great memories and places we visited together. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It is always a surprise to see exhibits hanging from the ceiling! I have to remind myself to look up!

    ReplyDelete