Saturday, December 5, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 5, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well I know I said I was wrapping up last Saturday's trip to Longwood with yesterday's post but if you remember I also said "probably". Well "probably" happened due to me not getting out to shoot with all of our running around today. So here is one last shot from that outing and hopefully I'll have something new for you tomorrow.

This is a bit different from some of my other photos. Obviously shot outside in the dark, I was trying to capture all of the little bright lights on one of the hundreds of decorated trees. I think it came out okay. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. When I tilted my laptop screen,I saw the tree. Very pretty. Before? It looked like a starry night sky. THAT was even more beautiful. Don't know if you can do that effect; guess it's the back lighting or something. Still a good shot.

    ReplyDelete