Thursday, December 3, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 3, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

For most of the week I have been sharing photos from Longwood Garden's Christmas exhibit and that is the theme I have been sticking to (mostly). But any trip to Longwood also has another theme. Flowers!

It is blatantly obvious that Kim and I have a  particular fondness for Longwood. I mean come on the place is just incredible. In a world of "progress" and overcrowding places like Longwood and my other favorite place Valley Forge offer openness and a place to breathe and feel a little freer. But to me what Longwood has to offer above all else is my ability to enjoy fresh flowers and blooms all year round. I can go there in February in the coldest of temperatures and see roses and lilies and the such. It's like an escape of sorts.

So today I would like to share this lily with you.


Let it serve as a reminder that Spring isn't as far away as it may seem.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: