Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - December 8, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today's shot is from Sunday morning when I was checking out the new to me trail along the Schuylkill River. On the side opposite of the river is a a set of freight train tracks. And along with the haze that was just starting to lift I could not resist shooting a few frames. Remember not to try this unless you are absolutely sure you will be safe.


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot! I like that you did it in black and white. It not only gives it that feeling of an old timey picture, but it gives it a feeling of solitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! That's exactly what I was going for and I'm glad it worked :)

      Delete
  2. Love the shot! Kathy nailed it.....solitude. Appreciate the rider about not doing this unless totally safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I was going to say "Don't try this at home" but I think that would have limited the audience that could actually use that advice :)

      Delete