Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Today's photo of the day is a continuation of sorts of my earlier post. It's also a continuation of a trend I have kind of started here of recent.

Today I share an Orchid that I shot at Longwood yesterday and shared earlier except this time in black and white. 

 
I like the way this came out. I chose this image particularly for it's background. This was shot in the Orchid room (naturally) in the Conservatory. I love the frosted window with the shadows of the next room coming through and the general rustic look of the vintage equipment in the Conservatory that is still in use today.

If you haven't seen my earlier post yet check it out here.

Thanks as always for stopping by and please come back soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment