Thursday, November 20, 2014

November 20, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

My work generally keeps me in an office environment but on occasion I do have to go out on the road for short trips. Nothing too far away just out for an couple of hours or so. Today was one of those days.

Today I had to ride out to Oley, Pennsylvania to visit a customer. I have made this trip before and I knew it was going t be a scenic drive so I figured I'd shoot a few pictures along the way. For today's photo of the day I'd like to share this with you.


This is The Yellow House Hotel. A restaurant at Routes 662 and 552 in Douglassville, Pennsylvania. I don't know a lot about it except that it was built in 1801 and served as an inn for travelers and a general store. I would like to check it out some day though. This is the restaurant's website and you might like to take a look here to read about some of the claims of paranormal activity at The Yellow House.

Thanks for visiting and please stop back again soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I would like to know more of its history. Great shot (as usual).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a lot of research yet but I will. I may go there and try the food soon too. Thanks!

      Delete